Linentracker Press Mentions
The innovative linentracker® technology has been featured in many media, including CNN, The New York Times, Canadian Business, AOL Travel News, and Fox News.
Below is a selection of linentracker® feature articles and videos.
- American Laundry News: RFID System Helps Hotels Monitor Linen Supplies Through Properties
- AOL Travel News: Warning for Those Who Take Hotel Towels
- Canadian Business: Towel Tracking
- CNN: Tracking Devices Keep Tabs on Hotel Linens
- LA Times: A High-Tech Trap for Towel Thieves
- Miami New Times:Miami Company Puts Tracking Chips in Hotel Towels and Robes
- MSNBC: Think Twice Before You Take That Comfy Hotel Bathrobe
- NY Times: Gee, How Did That Towel End Up In My Suitcase?
- Reuters: Company Creates Electronic Chip to Track Hotel Bathrobes
- RFID Journal: Linentracker Automates Management of Towels, Sheets
- The Telegraph: Towel Thieves Targeted in Hi-Tech Clampdown
- USA Today: More Hotels Use Tech to Track Linens